Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Oxnard College
  • text
  • 4000 South Rose Ave , Oxnard , CA 93033
  • 8056785828 Ext:
04/30/2024 2:00 PM 6:00 PM

Completing the 2024-2025 application: 2022 Student/Parent Tax Information 2022 Student/Parent W2s Other 2022 income information for Student/Parents Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one Alien registration number (A#), if you have one Driver¿s license, if you have one