Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • KCSOS- Migrant Education Program
  • 1300 17th Street , Bakersfield , CA 93301
  • 6616364444 Ext:
02/27/2024 5:00 PM 8:00 PM

Financial aid workshop for Migrant Education Program students/families and open to the Kern County community.