Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Woodrow Wilson High School
  • High School
  • 4500 Multnomah St. , Los Angeles , CA 90032
  • 3232761600 Ext: 1692
03/02/2024 8:00 AM 12:00 PM

Financial Aid assistance for Students and Parents.

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview