Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • PF Bresee Foundation
  • Other Community Partners
  • 184 S Bimini Pl , Los Angele , CA 90004
  • 2133872822 Ext: 134
03/09/2024 11:00 AM 3:00 PM

Bresee will be offering FAFSA/CADAA workshops to learn more about the Financial Aid process and structure. We will also be holding a space for students and parents to begin and possibly complete their FAFSA or CADAA applications.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview