Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Martin Luther King High School
  • High School
  • 9301 Wood Road , Riverside , CA 92508
  • 9517895690 Ext: 62239
02/29/2024 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Fund Your College Dreams Free Financial Aid Workshops Topics covered in workshops: FAFSA Chafee Grant Application CA Dream Act Application Get hands-on help completing your financial aid application at all Cash for College Workshops Hablamos Espanol We recommend that you get your FSA ID first. Visit: