Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Hillcrest High School
  • 11800 Indiana Avenue , Riverside , CA 92503
  • 9513581755 Ext:
02/28/2024 5:00 PM 7:00 PM

Cash for College will provide assistance to parents, guardians and students with the FAFSA and CA Dream Act Application.