Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Oxnard College (Student Services Building)
  • College
  • 4000 South Rose Ave , Oxnard , CA 93033
  • 8056785828 Ext:
03/09/2024 9:00 AM 1:00 PM

Financial aid staff will assist students in completing applications for the 2024-2025 school-year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA). What to Have During the Workshops: 2022 Student/Parent Tax Information 2022 Student/Parent W2s 2022 Other income information for Student/Parents Social Security Numbers, if you have one. Alien Registration Number (A#), if you have one Driver's License