Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • San Marcos High School
  • 4750 Hollister Ave , Santa Barbara , CA 93117
  • 8056137325 Ext:
02/29/2024 3:30 PM 7:00 PM

Get assistance applying for the FAFSA or CA Dream Act. Learn more about financial aid and the resources available. Obtenga ayuda para solicitar la FAFSA o CA Dream Act. Obtenga más información sobre la ayuda financiera y los recursos disponibles.