Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Valley High School
  • High School
  • 6300 Ehrhardt Ave , Sacramento , ca 95823
  • 9166896500 Ext:
10/25/2022 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

We will also have Hmong translators on site and students are encouraged to bring their chromebooks.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)