Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Woodside High School
  • High School
  • 199 Churchill Ave , Woodside , CA 94062
  • 6503679750 Ext: 45329
10/12/2022 7:00 PM 8:30 PM

Location: MUR

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to community