Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • C.K. McClatchy
  • High School
  • 3066 Freeport Blvd. , Sacramento , CA 95818
  • 9163955050 Ext: 503020
01/27/2022 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Join us to get help filling out your FASFA or CA Dream Act Application. This workshop will feature a line by line presentation. This is a virtual workshop. Please log in at

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to community